What evidence is there:
- for a B.C. Septuagint?
- that a B.C. Septuagint was widely accepted and used?
- that B.C. Septuagint was commonly accepted and used by Jews?
- that Jews would adopt pagan greek (used for commerce) for their religious studies and practices?
- that if there was a septuagint as described in pseudepigrapha letter of Aristeas, that it was more than the Pentateuch?
- Of the many variants of so-called septuagints, which is the authentic one?
- Of the so-called septuagint texts we have today, which one is based on mss that are older than codexes Alexandrinus, Vaticanus, and Sinaiticus?