Skip to content
- We do not comment concerning anyone’s use of medical treatment.
- We do not require or solicit payment or money of any kind for ministry or prayer. (Mt 10:18)
- We do not blame the sick or their family for illness or failure to manifest healing.
- We do not dig into people’s past, try to find a person’s “generational curses”, or try to find their “sins”.
- We do not condone adoption or syncretizing (blending) teachings that are outside of and/or contradict the Holy Bible.
- We do not lift up or blindly follow any man. We do not claim any title, anointing, or mantle of any man. The Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible are our only sources of, and final authority over, all matters of faith and practices.