That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the:
– spirit of wisdom
– revelation in the knowledge of Him
that the eyes of your understanding will be enlightened so that you may know what is the
– hope of His calling
– riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints
– exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe
toward us who believe according to the working of His mighty power which He
– worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead
– seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places
– far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.
– put all things under His feet
– gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.